VSCode extension for Power BI Custom Visuals
Visual Studio Code Extension
This Visual Studio Code extension adds the option to directly start and restart the PowerBI Visual tools (pbiviz)
for developing Power BI Custom Visuals.
Add 'build-in' support for pbiviz in Visual Studio Code.
- Ctrl+F8: Start pbiviz and load the Power BI Custom Visual
- Crtl+Shift+F8: Restart pbiviz and reload the new Power BI Custom Visual code
- Ctrl+F9: Stop pbiviz
0.0.5 (December 5, 2016)
- [Bug] Fixed that every restart created a new outout window 'PBIViz Cli Control'
- Layout output window improved
0.0.4 (August 25, 2016)
- Added 'pbiviz package' command
- Added 'pbiviz update' command
- Reduce output window pop-up
0.0.3 (August 6, 2016)
- [Bug] Fixed restart sequence to avoid 'race' conditions with child process.
0.0.2 (August 6, 2016)
Jan Pieter Posthuma
My name is Jan Pieter Posthuma and I am a Microsoft Data Analytics consultant working for Rubicon, a local consultancy firm in The Netherlands.