Visual Studio Code Extension
This Visual Studio Code extension adds the option to directly start and restart the PowerBI Visual tools (pbiviz)
for developing Power BI Custom Visuals.
Add 'build-in' support for pbiviz in Visual Studio Code.
- Ctrl+F8: Start pbiviz and load the Power BI Custom Visual
- Crtl+Shift+F8: Restart pbiviz and reload the new Power BI Custom Visual code
- Ctrl+F9: Stop pbiviz
0.0.5 (December 5, 2016)
- [Bug] Fixed that every restart created a new outout window 'PBIViz Cli Control'
- Layout output window improved
0.0.4 (August 25, 2016)
- Added 'pbiviz package' command
- Added 'pbiviz update' command
- Reduce output window pop-up
0.0.3 (August 6, 2016)
- [Bug] Fixed restart sequence to avoid 'race' conditions with child process.
0.0.2 (August 6, 2016)