D3.js Visual changelog
Of the D3.js Visual for Power BI the following versions are released with the following new features, changes and bug fixes.
NOTE: All published Power BI custom visuals are distributed via the Azure CDN network and this will cause a delay of max a couple of days in delivering a new version.
1.1.0 – (13 December 2017)
- [NEW] Support for optional
- [NEW] Added
pbi objectfor look at the raw data
- [CHANGE] SVG element dimensions are set at initial load
- [CHANGE] Update to API v1.9.0
- [BUG] Fieldnames with spaces do not working
- [BUG] Help URL not working
- [BUG] Editor not working in IE11
1.0.0 – (Pre release version)