Power BI Hierarchy slicer
The hierarchy slicer for Power BI provides the opportunity to simple select multiple members of different levels of a hierarchy as selection. The slicer can be used with an existing hierarchy or a manual created hierarchy.
See here for an example if the embedded version is not working.
See for the list of changes here.
The following things are on the to-do list for a future release. The list is in a random order and sure not complete.
- [0.7.4] Expand / collapse levels
- [0.7.4] Style font size / color and background of items and header
- [0.7.4] Support for auto-created Power BI hierarchies, like date fields
- [0.7.4] Support for multi-select for every hierarchy
- [0.7.9] Search box
- [0.7.9] Color of selected items
- Ability to hide the header
- Extra formatting options for the header
- Ragged hierarchies
- DAX Parent-Child (PATH function) support
- Support for SSAS Multidimensional hierarchies
Feel free to comment and suggest features via the comments.
Jan Pieter Posthuma
My name is Jan Pieter Posthuma and I am a Microsoft Data Analytics consultant working for Rubicon, a local consultancy firm in The Netherlands.